Version 1.6.3 of the WooCommerce Zapier plugin has just been released.
This bug fix release includes the following changes:
- Fix: “New Order” trigger sending orders to Zapier twice for some payment gateways (such as PayPal).
- Change: Send data to Zapier 10 seconds later, rather than immediately.
- Change: Improved handling of existing Feeds after Subscriptions is deactivated.
- Change: Improved handling of invalid Zapier Feeds.
- Change: Tested up to WooCommerce v2.6.4.
- Change: Tested up to WordPress 4.6.
- New: Add new ‘wc_zapier_scheduled_event’ hook so that other plugins or code can act once customer/order/subscription data is scheduled to be sent to Zapier.
See the full changelog for details of the other changes in this release.
The latest plugin version can be downloaded via your WordPress dashboard, or via the WooCommerce.com my account page.