Published October 13, 2020/
Today we have completed some improvements to the WooCommerce app on Zapier.com.
The changes and improvements are aimed at improving the user experience when authenticating, and also with compatibility to the WordPress 5.5 updates.
The full list of changes are:
- Added two new messages to better explain errors in the authentication.
- “Authentication response starts with a BOM character. ” when a response starts with a BOM character.
- “Could not interpret the authentication response. when the response, not a valid JSON.
- Fixed date type fields detection under WordPress 5.5 and later.
- Fixed detection logic for optionally available resources.
All existing users already have access to these changes without needing to lift a finger. Enjoy!