Published September 11, 2020
Version 2.0.5 of the WooCommerce Zapier plugin has just been released.
This release contains the following:
- Fix: Prevent a PHP notice that could occur during authentication when using WordPress 5.5 and above with WP_DEBUG enabled. #330
- Change: Legacy Mode logs are now logged to a `woocommerce-zapier-legacy` log file, separate from the main `woocommerce-zapier` log file. PR#306
- Change: Improved error detection and logging during authentication ping requests, to help identify WooCommerce REST API authentication issues. #298
- Change: Marked as compatible with WooCommerce 4.5
- Change: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.5
The latest plugin version can be downloaded via your WordPress dashboard, or the WooCommerce.com my account page.