Version 2.0.6 of the WooCommerce Zapier plugin is now available.
This release is a maintenance release that adds compatibility for the newly released PHP version 8, as well as some other minor improvements:
- New: Compatibility with PHP 8. #368
- Fix: Deprecated warning that occurs on PHP 8 for the
- Change: Send
X-WordPress-GMT-OffsetHTTP header during webhook deliveries to Zapier to help improve date/time timezone conversion reliability in Zaps. #362
- Change: Improved handling of Task History messages so that they correctly show the trigger rule and View/Edit Zap link after the corresponding Zap has been turned off. #307
- Change: Improved Authentication error messages. PR #350
- Change: Marked as compatible with WooCommerce 4.7.
The latest plugin version can be downloaded via your WordPress dashboard, or the WooCommerce.com my account page.