- Represents a specific type of WooCommerce data. For example, an Order, a Product, a Customer.
- An actual communication between your WooCommerce store and a Zapier Zap. In this documentation we are using a couple of related terms of connection.
- Connection Types
- Incoming or Outgoing. Describes the direction of the data flow observed from the WooCommerce store perspective. Incoming connections are referred to as Actions, outgoing connections are referred to as Triggers.
- Incoming connection. See Connection Types.
- Outgoing connection. See Connection Types.
- Trigger Rule
- A rule that defines an event (or multiple events) that will cause WooCommerce data to be sent to a Zapier Zap.
- WooCommerce Extension
- Part of the integration which lives inside a WooCommerce store. This it the WooCommerce Zapier plugin that you have installed on your WooCommerce store.
- Zapier App
- Part of the integration which lives inside the zapier.com. This is the interface you see when using the WooCommerce app in a Zap.
- Zapier Feed
- Legacy term used to describe a specific connection between Zapier and WooCommerce before version 2.
Last update: May 7, 2020