Enhanced WooCommerce Automation with Subscription Notes Support
WooCommerce Subscriptions is the most used extensions for WooCommerce Zapier users.
Today’s WooCommerce Zapier release enhances existing Subscription functionality by introducing support for Subscription Notes.
When viewing an existing subscription in WooCommerce, you can find the subscription notes in the Order Notes section on the right of the screen.
Subscription Notes are typically used to monitor internal notes (such as subscription status changes and payment events), or customer notes (such as renewal dates and/or switching). Until now, this information was not accessible in WooCommerce Zapier.
For instance, you can now execute Zapier automation whenever a new subscription note is added to an existing subscription. This provides you with even more WooCommerce Subscription data in Zapier.
You can also add a new subscription note to an existing subscription via a Zap. For example, adding a renewal date to a subscription, and notifying the customer of this date all in a single Zapier step.
We hope you appreciate this new subscription note functionality. For full details, please refer to the Subscription Note documentation.
The complete list of changes in WooCommerce Zapier version 2.9 is as follows:
- Subscription Notes can be created using the Create Subscription Note action. PR #675
- Subscription Notes can be found using the Find Subscription Note action. PR #675
- Add Subscription Note Created trigger rule. PR #675
- Add Subscription Note Deleted trigger rule. PR #675
- Add Subscription Notes REST API endpoint. PR #675
- Ensure that Find Order Note action only returns notes from orders. PR#675
- More detailed task history records. Simplified task history display. PR #670
- Marked as compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions v5.6. PR#675
To take advantage of these new features, it’s essential to update the WooCommerce Zapier plugin to version 2.9. Go to your WordPress dashboard, head to the ‘Plugins’ section, and the update will be there waiting for you. Click the “Update Now” button next to the WooCommerce Zapier plugin and let WordPress handle the rest.